0.9.7? patiently waiting
Maybe just a message to let us know what's going on

Sponsored links

Currently nothing, as far as I know.
Bootcamp and Windows in case you want to actually play games on PCSX2.
(09-16-2011, 04:43 AM)skins Wrote: Maybe just a message to let us know what's going on

As far as I know, zedr0n's a pretty busy guy, so him answering this question would take away from the precious spare time he has to work on the 0.9.7 port.

Quote:Currently nothing, as far as I know.
Bootcamp and Windows in case you want to actually play games on PCSX2.

Yeah, other than kingdom hearts and katamari damacy lol. I've been dying to get ATV offroad fury or the burnout series working on mac, but we'll see with the next port.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Quite busy at the moment unfortunately Sad So no news so far
Keep up the good work. Smile The project will always be here when you have time for it.
of course... Apple might not be. xD
Still waiting (or more like hoping). Can't seem to find any games really without any issues on pcsx2 for mac. FFX has the white screen problem (and nobody can seem to explain to me how the saved states solution works), FFXII has some anolog control issues as well as really slow, messed up speed issues.

If anyone actually knows of a game that works without problems on PCSX2 for mac, PLEASE let me know!!!

If anyone has answers to the top, that would be even better?
Kingdom hearts I and II are really the only sure bets that run with decent speed.

You can bootcamp your mac, though, if you really want more compatibility. Zedr0n's been nonexistent here for quite a while now.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
(04-24-2012, 05:40 PM)flurgle Wrote: Kingdom hearts I and II are really the only sure bets that run with decent speed.

You can bootcamp your mac, though, if you really want more compatibility. Zedr0n's been nonexistent here for quite a while now.

KH are not the only games that work on this mac port. I get Ar Tonelico working, Dragon Quest VIII, Persona 3 & 4, Disgaea 1 & 2, Romancing Saga, Digital Devil Saga, ++ some more ^_^

EDIT:
They all run on normal speed and with very little sound problems or none at all ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(05-03-2012, 11:31 AM)Kaze Wrote: KH are not the only games that work on this mac port. I get Ar Tonelico working, Dragon Quest VIII, Persona 3 & 4, Disgaea 1 & 2, Romancing Saga, Digital Devil Saga, ++ some more ^_^

EDIT:
They all run on normal speed and with very little sound problems or none at all ^_^

You get Dragon Quest VIII to run at full speed?
I can get it to run, but during the intro scene when the hero's mouse is running through forest to get to the wagon it glitches and completely breaks. It goes all wire frames and the FPS hits 1 or 2.
Any ideas?