0.9.8 is out people!
Lemme try running it with --portable as well then. I already chose all the options for the other folder and it still tries to reference from my documents instead of the install location.

also, I've changed folders a while back and it still keeps trying to reference an old location for the gameindex.dbf file, where can I tell it to look elsewhere for that?

edit: that seemed to fix both problems! Thank you.

(05-01-2011, 08:28 PM)refraction Wrote: gameindex.dbf is generally taken as in the same directory as pcsx2..

It was trying to run from an old location, where pcsx2 USED to be installed to. I tried again with the portable option and did "overwrite" and it fixed my dbf issue and my ini issues.
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764

Sponsored links

gameindex.dbf is generally taken as in the same directory as pcsx2..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Im sorry im completely stumped x-x so i used ImgBurn to make a Image file of my disc using the option burn IMG from disc it gave me a winrar iso file.. then i tried using 3d Analyze to find find it but i couldn't even look it up T.T it says it only can search Batch or .exe files how do i make to one of those forms? thanks again :/
Thanks a bunch for everyone's hard work, I will spread the news on www.bluegartr.com

(05-01-2011, 10:10 PM)lathia Wrote: Thanks a bunch for everyone's hard work, I will spread the news on www.bluegartr.com

awsome thanks!

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I just played God of War II and Smackdown Vs Raw @3840x2160 resolution!! and at full speed!! Laugh thanks PCSX2 Dev team!!
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]
Whoah, running perfectly on all my KH games, amazing. It's not even using as much of the computer's processing =O

Normally, to get good speeds, I'd have to close pretty much everything. I tested this version out with two firefox windows open, each with at least 3 tabs, and it still ran perfectly.

Amazing
Uh... please continue the discussion in the news thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...n=lastpost
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64