0.9.8 is out people!
(05-01-2011, 05:43 PM)SamuriX Wrote: Intel Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family (Intel GMA 3000)

Thats your problem! That's a very weak graphics card.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Oh crud... so that means there is no way i can use PCSX2? :/
you can use it, just slowly Tongue

I guess you could try playing with some of the speed hacks, see if they help.

Software mode in GSDX could be worth a shot too

Alright ill give it a shot xP also i was surfing the net and came across this something about a Virtual Graphics Card o_o... ? anyone have a idea about it? http://whiteopal.wordpress.com/2009/01/1...hics-card/

and Refraction Kun should you think downloading the newest version of PCSX2 0.9.8 will help? thanks again and sorry for the questions x-x
Both might help, the 3d analyze thing is kind of an old trick but may help you!

Grab the new version, see if its any quicker, try software mode on gsdx on it too, that "may" be quicker if the 3d analyze thing doesnt work.

That's good news! Thanks! Smile
ive tried Software mode on .0.9.8 and still can't get past 25 fps lol i got a question about 3D analyze it only runs exe. bat files i think? to be able to use it or at least attempt to see it works.. lol would i have to make a image file of my disc? Thank you for your time and if there is a specific guide on this can you point me there :0? Wish there was a thread for configurations for crappy PCs XD
making an image of your disc will probably help a bit yes Tongue

How do I get .9.8 to stop writing files to the C:\ drive? I have it installed on another hard drive and I don't want to to install anything to my documents at all.
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764
you choose those options from within the first run wizard, or run pcsx2 with --portable