too bad

Sponsored links

well i want the plug-ins selector and the bios selector is merge in 1 window for 0.9.8. is it possible.
why i'm doing this comment/feedback/reactions so that those noobs posting screenshots they didn't post the bios selection list neither he had or he doesn't have PS2
or those ninja noobs commonly downloaded 6~8 bios otherwise the devs is in trouble..

*see sample of my edited plug-in config window*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
The job of the emulator is for ease of use, not to witchhunt. So it's probably a change that wont happen. All that will serve is unnecessary clutter on the plugins tab.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'm actually glad to see them split. there's no need for them to be cluttering up the plugins screen, the bios is something that should be changed maybe, once in all of running pcsx2.. (like back when I needed a PAL bios for one of my US games I borrowed from a friend)

all putting it back on the plugins screen would do is cause witch-hunting to become all the worse.
(04-06-2011, 05:05 PM)Saiki Wrote: (like back when I needed a PAL bios for one of my US games I borrowed from a friend)

So you either dumped that BIOS from his PS2 which makes it illegal or he shared his BIOS dump with you which makes it illegal too -_-
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-06-2011, 05:17 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: So you either dumped that BIOS from his PS2 which makes it illegal or he shared his BIOS dump with you which makes it illegal too -_-
We both have US ps2s, and that was ages ago. it was an example, nothing more. and I was talking about the game. (I filed a bug report abuot the game, it's been fixed)
so i decided to get PCSX2 in 2009 i think, and found that, this is the best thing I put on my PC. I had
a pretty sucky PC, from 1 to 10 id say it was a 4 right now i have about a 7. Anyways, it looks like by the time PCSX2 1.0.0 (guessing from 0.9.6 then 7 next 0.9.8) --by that time this emulator will run pretty smooth, without the need for a suped (souped) up computer Hardware. The 0.9.6 version couldn't play Driver Parallel Lines, but 0.9.7 can, now that pretty much means, Refraction and you other coders, are doing a terrific job! I can wait for a new version, because good things come to those who wait..especially when it comes to coding..lots of trial and error.
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
hmmm... is there any sorta possibility that 0.9.8 version might fix that plaguing problem with Growlanser generations? If it doesn't eh, there's always next time Tongue2
I suppose I'll find out when that version comes out... sooner or later that game has to agree with a version of pcsx2.

@shadow lady: If you go by government standards, everything we do is illegal one way or another. If it isn't illegal at one point in time, it will be the next time. As I don't find letting my friends borrow anything to be stealing... it's more of a very long borrowing period with no expiration date.