(0x000007b) Error (tried everything)
You guys know the "The Application has failed to start" error, right?
The usual fix didn't work for me and now I'm stumped.
The re-distributable packages are all installed, I've tried running the exe in compatibility mode, I've uninstalled, reinstalled, installed to a different drive, restarted multiple times, even downloaded previous versions and still it comes up with this error. Even deleted the Arabic language folder for the next to no chance that it would work, to no avail. Google has been no help because all of the problems are solved using solutions I've tried and failed.

I ran a program called "Dependency Walker" and it came up with the attached picture. I really want to play Shadow Of the Colossus guys, It would mean the world to me and my friend if you could help me fix this.

Specs (if it helps):
Windows 8.1
64bit OS
16GB RAM
Intel® Core™ i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (quad-core)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Do you have Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installed?
If not,install it and if yes,go to Add\Remove Programs from the control panel,select it and choose change(not remove).A window will appear and from it,choose the Repair button.

When the process is done,restart the pc just to be sure.
And if it's not working again...try deleting the w32pthreads.v3.dll file from the pcsx2 directory if you have it(it's a weird solution and I have no idea how this will help pcsx2 1.2.0 but one user fixed that problem this way)
(08-23-2014, 06:57 AM)vsub Wrote: Do you have Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installed?
If not,install it and if yes,go to Add\Remove Programs from the control panel,select it and choose change(not remove).A window will appear and from it,choose the Repair button.

When the process is done,restart the pc just to be sure.
And if it's not working again...try deleting the w32pthreads.v3.dll file from the pcsx2 directory if you have it(it's a weird solution and I have no idea how this will help pcsx2 1.2.0 but one user fixed that problem this way)

The first one worked, thank you so much!
Epic Colossus battles, here I come!