(1.2.1) File not found, Path: IsoFileSystem error.
I googled this problem earlier and found a forum thread but that was for 0.9.8 and I wonder if there is something different i need to do for 1.2.1, any one know how to fix this error, i am trying to run GT3: a- spec NTSC and when clicking the CDDVD run button this message pops up: File not found, Path: IsoFileSystem error
So yeah, help?

Sponsored links

Can you please show the full emulog after that error appears?
Actually i just fixed it, was trying to boot using the img file not the actual iso, it works now, but now the problem is it doesn't want to acknowledge that my ps3 controller is in, i have all the drivers and stuff installed and it says in the config its there as a direct input gamepad and an Xinput pad but when i go to play the game with it, nothing happens
did you bind your controls under pad 1?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah I did just now, thanks, now, another problem xD framerate is awful, might just be because my laptop is a bit rubbish or its a software-hardware issue, any fixes for a good framerate?
what are your specs?
AMD A6 4455m APU with Radeon HD Graphics (2.1 GHz dual core)
4GB RAM
AMD Radeon 7500G Graphics
500GB hard drive
yeah, that cpu is far too weak for GT3
Ah okay,thanks anyway Smile
(01-15-2015, 09:36 PM)KinkyRabbit97 Wrote: Actually i just fixed it, was trying to boot using the img file not the actual iso, it works now, but now the problem is it doesn't want to acknowledge that my ps3 controller is in, i have all the drivers and stuff installed and it says in the config its there as a direct input gamepad and an Xinput pad but when i go to play the game with it, nothing happens

How did you do that? I've got the same problem with the file not loading (getting the same error message) and I'd really like to be able to use the emulator - any help is appreciated