1.2 to 1.4 Graphics issues
New to the forums here and I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not or even what to look for because I'm not sure what's causing the issue. I have been running v.1.2.1 flawlessly on my old laptop and now that I've got a new PC, I figured it was time to upgrade and take advantage of the new video plugins. 

Well, everything runs smoothly, just as well as it does on 1.2.1, however it has a dot thing going on, kind of like old comics. I'll post some screen shots. I've tried adjusting all sorts of options in the plugin and even swapping all the different versions, nothing changes. If anyone has any idea as to what could be the cause of this and or if there is a fix, that'd be great.

It's not just the games that do it, even booting into the bios has this effect. 

Here's what it looks like in 1.2.1
[Image: 15pr2hz.jpg]

And here's what it looks like in 1.4.0 (Helps to open image in new tab, you can see it better.)
[Image: 2ronpu0.jpg]

Not at all sure what's happening here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here are my system specs: 

Windows 10 Pro
i7-6700k
16gig RAM
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Sponsored links

look like you have shader enabled and set in 1.2 but not 1.4 the same exact way
I guess what did it was I turned off the TV Shader and boom. It's funny because I messed with that before too. Oh well.

Now, what is the difference between the video plugins? I'm currently using dsdx32-sse4
different instruction sets depends on the cpu you have you have same as me so use AVX or AVX2
Sweet. Thanks for the help!