1.4.0 Crash's when i upscale
So the game crash 3 times when i upscale the games it crash for kingdom hearts, Atelier Iris - Eternal Mana i left all settings normal, EE cyclerate is middle and VU cycle is between 0 and 1

Sponsored links

By "upscale" you mean custom resolution or ?xNative
Custom resolution often results in problems
Moving to support until proven its a bug (as this is the first i've heard of it)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-24-2016, 08:37 AM)vork88 Wrote: So the game crash 3 times when i upscale the games it crash for kingdom hearts, Atelier Iris - Eternal Mana i left all settings normal, EE cyclerate is middle and VU cycle is between 0 and 1

3xNative
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-24-2016, 05:35 PM)vork88 Wrote: 3xNative

(01-24-2016, 05:36 PM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

it says 1.4.0 in title 745 geforce and 3.6 GHZ i am using 8.1 windows and the seetings is only speed hacks EE is on 0 and VU is between 0 and 1
(01-28-2016, 07:15 AM)vork88 Wrote: it says 1.4.0 in title 745 geforce and 3.6 GHZ i am using 8.1 windows and the seetings is only speed hacks EE is on 0 and VU is between 0 and 1

can you still reproduce the crash ? please provide your emulog during the instance of crash.
(01-28-2016, 05:19 PM)ssakash Wrote: can you still reproduce the crash ? please provide your emulog during the instance of crash.

how do i do that?