1.6 release preparation
I will try it and report if it´s wrong I will try to do it as fast as possible :)
Edit: I will start with Beyond good and evil and Ratchet Gladiator.

Sponsored links

#CK1 "it seems VU0 is taking longer than expected to execute the micro programs." It's very interesting. This is maybe why Ratchet and Clank 2 (pal) crash on the thug4less level, set the EE cycle rate to -3 fix the crash issue without the need to enable the EETimingHack.I will create a Blockdump one this one anyway.
Hi:

Any news about 1.6 release? Is Pcsx2 discontinued?

Thanks.

Regards.
(07-31-2018, 02:36 PM)LukeS Wrote: Hi:

Any news about 1.6 release? Is Pcsx2 discontinued?

Thanks.

Regards.

News -> no
Discontinued-> neither
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-31-2018, 03:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: News -> no
Discontinued-> neither

PCSX2 is Still Alive, I'll waiting for new versions to Arrive.
Since this is best PS2 Emulator Ever! Smile
i got an idea dont know that much about coding , why not make a adjustment to the graphics and sound settings to use more direct ram esp with all the laptops not have much upgrade-able. and for save settings why not have it auto run and auto check the correct loading of each game save settings and auto add what ways that work for games like xenosaga for example.
If someone takes that idea up gundam91, it will be no sooner than in the development of version 1.8 as I think the current milestone (1.6) is about to reach code freeze readiness for beta testing as only the Lilypad plugin controller regressions and the library copyright documentation issues remain open. (*fingers crossed*)
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/milestone/2
That said, it's been a ride...especially in the last month. DX9's removal went from being postponed until the 1.8 milestone to the purge being expedited as of 2 days ago (build #2780) after they hit the last straw with the #2756 build a week prior.
i wish for marvel nemesis rise of the imperfects finally be playable on 1.6
(04-03-2017, 04:02 PM)gregory Wrote: Dears PCSX2's Users/Developers,

1.4 release is already more than 1 year old. I think it is time to prepare the future 1.6 PCSX2 release. The greatest of all times Smile

I'm sure we can use all helps to have a very good release. Feel free to help. However any TROLL will be killed, or any dumb post Wink

Freeze target is Sunday 28th May 2017.
Test period 4/6 weeks.

1.6 Actions
* [ ] Status of current 1.6 Github issue
* [ ] Status of 1.6 Github pull request
* [ ] Mark/Discuss of any issue that should be included in 1.6 Github (hopefully none)
* [ ] Update doc/man
* [ ] Update patches (widescreen)
* [ ] Q&A status (Coverity/cppcheck/warning)
* [ ] Huge changelog
* [ ] Linux binary release ? Or rely only on distribution/ppa ?
* [ ] Extensive Test
* [ ] complete this list of action to do

Issue that (likely) won't be fixed
* Linux core GUI for small display (1024x768). Please note that is better fit than 1.4
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/milestone/2

All milestones closed, the only remaining one is Copyright/License Issues in the Repository

It is not my intention to disturb or pressure anyone, but when closing this last aspect is when you enter code freeze for a version 1.6, no? Or we could expect new additions?

[url=https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/950][/url]