1 Suggestion
Exclamation 
Many times i saw here ppl doesn't read rules of this forum & keep posting those things which are about piracy.
So my suggestion is plz Make a notice board like thing in this Forum in bold letters Actually big red letters talk about piracy or pirated things not allowed here (change it as u want,mine english u know all Tongue2)
it's very annoying to see these posts again & again,Thanks Smile

Sponsored links

We've tried everything, people just won't read. We had tried 35pt purple caps letters in the past, that didn't stop then either. So no use really Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Don't underestimate the human capacity for folly Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
We could do what the nfohump forums do and make a thread called "BIOS & PS2 Games ISO download links" or smth then put the rules in there Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Haha good one refraction,that's a good idea maybe Wink
yeah, but every time one think to have made a foolproof device, a bunch of people come soon enough to prove one's wrong.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Ah yeah,ppl can't change Angry
You may put some questions a new user have to answer before being able to create a new account. Something like:

1)Are you allowed to talk about pirated ISOs? Yes - No

If the user choose "Yes" an error message will be displayed and he will have to reanswer to complete its registration.
Ryzen 7 3800X | Noctua NH-D14| Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro| RX Vega 64| 2*8GB Patriot Viper 3733MHz C17@3733MHz C16| Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 970EVO 512GB NVMe| 4TB Hard Drive| Samsung C25FG7 + Samsung S24D300 + Samsung S24F250| NZXT Phantom 410| Enermax Revo'Xt 730W| Gigabyte M6900
like the situation here is kinda of dire

like you want people to use Pirated Stuffs but just don't mention it here because it will cause us trouble ( not really Want please don't misunderstand me but what i doesn't know don't hurt me but it's there Tongue )
(05-03-2013, 09:54 PM)||dav1de|| Wrote: You may put some questions a new user have to answer before being able to create a new account. Something like:

1)Are you allowed to talk about pirated ISOs? Yes - No

If the user choose "Yes" an error message will be displayed and he will have to reanswer to complete its registration.

We already have something like that
[Image: newsig.jpg]