1 last problem
Can we get a vote enabled for poster of the month?

Seriously, either provide some accurate information or close the thread. CPU-Z and GPU-Z will tell you everything you need to know about the hardware, notably what CPU and what GPU you have.

Then rtfm and you'll fix your problems with choosing CD/DVD plugins.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi

Sponsored links

I think the guy is either A. Mentally Challenged or B: Just here to wind you up

Laugh
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
OH, come on guys. All you'd have to do is just tell me a plugin that automatically runs CD without making iso or just tell how to make iso with EFP iso CDVD 0.6.0
well here it is simple Tongue

Gigahertz to play with your DVD, and Linuz Iso to play using an ISO Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
NNNOOO.... Gigahertz just says error opening CDVD plugin
(05-14-2009, 06:02 AM)htmnt2 Wrote: NNNOOO.... Gigahertz just says error opening CDVD plugin

Telepathy machine is still down, this is the sort of information you include earlier on. Have you tried P.E.Op.S CDVD?

Playing from an ISO is superior in just about every way, I would highly suggest it. Not to mention that you'd avoid your current problem of not getting it to run off of the actual dvd.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
FINE. P.E.Op.S CDVD (mod) still says the error thing. So just tell how to make iso. Or just tell me how to fix plugin.
I would suggest ImgBurn. It's free and pretty much the end-all be-all of ISO things.

Install it and click the big button that says 'Create ISO from disc'. Point it to your drive, give the file it's going to output a name, start it up and that's all. It'll tell you when it's done (~10min, depends on the drive) and you should end with a file roughly 8GB in size.
try your luck on another pc, with same cdvd plugin, and config.

maybe you should try image mounting program, or check your game cd for scracth.

or just reisntall your os.

-_-
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

He's a lost cause guys... He's getting mad and smarting off to the people trying to help him. He's just a child (or very immature adult) who has yet to appreciate the people that go out of their way to help others.

Let him try and figure this out on his own for a while and then maybe he'll come back and ask respectfully, but I doubt it.