100,000 Visitors - Present for you!
With 100,000 unique visitors having visited this site in it's short time online (13 days), both myself and Falcon4ever are happy it's gone so smoothly.

So a video of Makai Kingdom in action has been recorded for you lot to download and enjoy, including audio (speech, music, sound effects).

So you are thinking woopiee a video, wow, that's shocking... Rolleyes , well hold that thought, what if I told you that the video only had to be sped up by about 10 FPS to get to 60 FPS, e.g. what you see is practically what it's emulated at!

What?!! near full speed emulation?!! impossible I hear you cry, well I did tell you that zerofrog was re-writing the eeREC and vuREC Wink There's a lot to do, as in all honesty many games got broken with bugs during the transition from the old rec, to the new, but he's still not blinking, and he is avoiding sleep, so hopefully more news eventually!

Enough of that for now, enjoy the video, which you can grab on this page (click the 'DOWNLOAD' image to the right of the details Wink ).

<span>[Image: attachment.php?aid=3881]</span>

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

» Beta Tester for PCSX2 | Satourne | nullDC | Dolphin «
» Core i7 950 D0 @ 3.07GHz | GeForce GTX 480 | 6GB DDR3 Tri Channel «

Sponsored links