100% speed / 60 FPS but lags
I guess he probably used PCSX2 under compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3. However that is still an assumption, it would be better to get feedback directly from the original poster.

Sponsored links

oh, haha yes... i tried compatibility mode just to make sure (solved many things in the past). must have forgotten to turn it off.
(08-01-2016, 05:44 PM)ssakash Wrote: Have you used VU cycle stealing ? if yes, what happens when you set it to 0 ? (It generally causes lags on most games)

EDIT: Just saw one of your older posts which stated that you are using the safest preset so you probably could not customize the VU cycle stealing slider. FWIW, is the lag also present on the original console when playing the game ?

I have Vice City, the GTA Renderware games were always like this. These games are EE intensive as they stream resources on-the-fly. There's not much that can be done other than messing with the EE cyclerate; but even then the game will still stutter regardless.

If you're really into it like me, this GTA modding wiki is chock full of Renderware documentation (maybe this can help us solve that text alpha-layer issue Tongue)
Well... good News for me Kind of...  today I started it just to try around some more and well... it works. resident evil 4 and gta vice City... Im happy but I really would like to know what happened. I hope it stays that way