15fps speed regression, revision identified
(06-07-2016, 08:03 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Why not run with a batfile using the --cfgpath argument? You could also add it to automatically load an iso by specifying the using path before --cfgpath
Like: pcsx2.exe "path to iso" --cfgpath "path to config"
Remember the quotations around the paths or they may not work.
You don't need a batch file for that. Laugh You can just make a regular shortcut to the PCSX2.exe, right click it to properties and add --cfgpath=NameOfTheSubFolder to the Target box. A subfolder will be created in the PCSX2 folder, where the settings / ini's will be stored, so your normal settings won't be altered. Obviously, you can then change the name of the shortcut to the game you want to use it for.

Sponsored links

(06-07-2016, 11:23 AM)FlatOut Wrote: You don't need a batch file for that. Laugh You can just make a regular shortcut to the PCSX2.exe, right click it to properties and add   --cfgpath=NameOfTheSubFolder   to the Target box. A subfolder will be created in the PCSX2 folder, where the settings / ini's will be stored, so your normal settings won't be altered. Obviously, you can then change the name of the shortcut to the game you want to use it for.

Now i am impressed, in all this years i had no idea pcsx2 can handle different ini loading via cmd line..
Now that makes some difference in front end launcher world for me
Thanks again Blush
(06-07-2016, 11:23 AM)FlatOut Wrote: You don't need a batch file for that. Laugh You can just make a regular shortcut to the PCSX2.exe, right click it to properties and add   --cfgpath=NameOfTheSubFolder   to the Target box. A subfolder will be created in the PCSX2 folder, where the settings / ini's will be stored, so your normal settings won't be altered. Obviously, you can then change the name of the shortcut to the game you want to use it for.

Oh i didn't even think about that haha.

I use .bat and convert them to .exe so i can have individual games launch from steam.

But if i can add multiple PCSX2 shortcuts and just change the arguments i love you and you are a god haha.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64