16+mb memory cards
(05-19-2009, 04:03 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: lmao better than i thought Smile

but seriously 2 hours of messing with that would equal tons of folders (one for each of your game at least) or if you use one mem card for several games you just create a single folder for those mem cards.

do you need me to come over and clean your room? oops, i mean create folders for you Wink
well, if I had a 16mb card I'd have space for every game I'd pretty much ever play on pcsx2 I'm kinda picky with games, and my PC ain't that powerful Angry but I have like you see, bad orginazation skills, always have

Sponsored links

i hope pcsx2 programmers could give you some help
edit : you need to clean that room.i know it is your personalty but it is just a advice
that's just one table, the room is worse Tongue
ok give me a picture after clean it Biggrin
IIRC, you have to increase the 0x4000 in mc_command_0x26 (in sio.cpp), and then set the value right after it, 0x52 (which is the XOR of the bytes of 0x200, 0x10 and 0x4000), to the updated XOR (e.g. if you change 0x4000 to 0x8000, change 0x52 to 0x92).
Also, make sure MemoryCard::Create (in memorycard.cpp) creates a larger memorycard as well.
There might be some other things that need adjusting.

Of course, enlarging the memory card size is very bad and can cause all sorts of things that no one but you is responsible for.
of course, I know what I'm getting myself into lol, I'll of course keep a backup myself of the old one. but why this?:

"(e.g. if you change 0x4000 to 0x8000, change 0x52 to 0x92)"

wouldn't that make it 0x94?

and thanks Nneeve, I knew I was missing something important Angry
did you make it ? because i want to increase my memory card too
(05-20-2009, 08:04 PM)dark king Wrote: did you make it ? because i want to increase my memory card too
yes, I have a working 16mb card, but I can't post the pcsx2 exe to make them here, you'll have to mess with it yourself.
in any part i should mess with since nneeve way is not clear for my
(05-20-2009, 08:18 PM)dark king Wrote: in any part i should mess with since nneeve way is not clear for my

memorycard.h
memorycard.cpp
sio.cpp

these are the important files for memory cards