2.5 HD Remix Shaders for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
I know there are many people out there who wants to gets the 2.5 HD Remix look in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Well I have created a shader file for PCSX2 these people.
Just drop the contents of the archive in the PCSX2 folder.

Features:
1) A Grey smokescreen like artifact covers the 3d mapzone in kh2fm normally. It decreases color, brightness and blurs textures slightly. This shader removes this.
2) 2.5 HD Remix adds a soft but distinct bloom to the graphics. This shader replicates the same bloom in PCSX2. (Yes, it is different from other available PCSX2 shaders as they are all hard shaders.)
3) Round rough textures.

The graphics can be further increased by activating MSAA

Original Image:
[Image: VTsvoFo.jpg]
After applying shader:
[Image: qUpRunL.jpg]
Original Image:
[Image: KdbTN7L.jpg]
After applying shader:
[Image: l2qi4in.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   HD Shader for KH2FM.rar (Size: 1,67 KB / Downloads: 2.670)

Sponsored links

Looks good.

Off topic:- btw are you bengali? I am guessing from your username.
Good job so far but do you have any II.5 ReMIX screenshots to compare these to? I fail to see how this gives you the "HD II.5 ReMIX look". Also the character portraits are way too bright. I don't think there's anything you can do about that but maybe there is? I don't know much about shaders so I just thought I'd mention it.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
I don't see much difference, only increase brightness.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-26-2015, 09:21 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: Looks good.

Off topic:- btw are you bengali? I am guessing from your username.
Yes