2 Controllers
So I'm trying to play SpongeBob Lights Camera Pants with my friend, and we have both controllers mapped to pcsx2 (pad 1 and pad 2) but when we play only one works. Is there something else we need to do to have it recognize both controllers.

They are both PS4 controllers btw, (and are mapped the same way you would map the keyboard to the buttons) just in case you were wondering.

Sponsored links

Better try to play on Keyboard,pad 1 on letters,and pad 2 on numbers and those weird signs,and dont torture urself with controllers...
if he wants to play with controllers then why force him to play on keyboard?
after all ps2 games are designed to play on controllers.
u should try to give a suggestion to fix his problem instead of giving alternate methods.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(03-16-2014, 03:24 AM)zak170 Wrote: So I'm trying to play SpongeBob Lights Camera Pants with my friend, and we have both controllers mapped to pcsx2 (pad 1 and pad 2) but when we play only one works. Is there something else we need to do to have it recognize both controllers.

They are both PS4 controllers btw, (and are mapped the same way you would map the keyboard to the buttons) just in case you were wondering.

I suggest you try this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go