2 little problems
So you saying the newest versions work much better than the ones I got together with 0.9.8 ? =O
Core 2 Quad 2.4ghz
GF 8600 GTS 256/256
2 GB DDR II 800 mhz ram

Sponsored links

Well not in everything(example from what I heard - Soul Calibur 3 runs much slower in anything later than stable version), but there was a huge gif transfer rewrite - which was a speedup for many games, now VU1 can get another thread as a speedhack soo it's a potential huge speedup when your game is bottlenecked by high EE, there was also lots of small adjustments to SPU2-X and very nice FXAA addition(turned on/off by page up - especially nice in x2 native internal res) for GSdx. Not even counting lots of hackfixes and stuffTongue.
If you have no problems with stable it's ok too(like always - if something works well no reason to change itTongue), but maybe it'll be worth to check if Okami runs slow for you, not sure if it'll help, but it's a high possibility if it's slow couse EE reaching it's limits. :3
ooo cool thanks for all the info Ill be sure to test stuff =P But first I got Persona 3 to finish as everything runs fine so far =)
Core 2 Quad 2.4ghz
GF 8600 GTS 256/256
2 GB DDR II 800 mhz ram