2 questions: Save states and Pc configuration
Hi all, i'm new! Laugh

i have 2 question..2 nooooob questionsTongue
i've read millions of topics but i wish to have some confirmation so i will not do mistakes!

question 1: save states: are there fully supported? i mean no crash, or artifact in video/audio when loading a position?

question 2: pc configuration: i know this question has been asked so many time but i know so little of new computersBlush
i'm planning to buy a new pc, and reading pc spec suitable with pcsx2 i have choose this configuration:

core 2 duo e8500 3.16 ghz
nvidia 9800gtx
2 gb ram

what do you think?
will i be able to play something?
many thanks and sorry for questionsBlush

Sponsored links

for your second question yes it will be good enough (and you can overclock it to 4GHz Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
for q1: they sometimes crash, but it's rare. (using memory cards is so much better though)
many thanks!
i don't know nothing about overclock, but if it is'nt too difficult i'll try..perhaps XD

very good also for save states, i've a real ps2 but in many games you can save only at a certain point and my time for playing is always very short..saving when I want is the best feature of emus Laugh
another thing: does the os influence the speed??
yes, since when i was using xp pcsx2 was slower than when i was using windows 7 (using both dx9 Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja