2 questions relating to program
1. Im brand new to this program, just downloaded the latest version for Windows. i have XP home, and when i ran it with my disc in comp, i got a prompt message that said:
"The specified bios file was not found. A bios is required for Pscx2 to run.
File not found
Filename: bios."

[Image: pcsx2error.jpg]

I'm sure this has a simple solution but i know nothing of software, so i need help.

2. I heard that there's a plugin allowing users to go online with games with online capabilities. Where can i get it?

I dont know anything about how i should configure it either.

Sponsored links

Take a gander at the Configuration Guide for more information about the BIOS. Basically, you have to get it from your PS2. It isn't difficult, and there are many guides on how to do it Smile

As I've never tried online gaming with PCSX2, I may be wrong but many games with online components don't function correctly. Either because it's just not supported or all the servers have gone down, I'd recommend searching for the specific game and see if anyone has done it successfully.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(04-27-2009, 12:39 AM)echosierra Wrote: Take a gander at the Configuration Guide for more information about the BIOS. Basically, you have to get it from your PS2. It isn't difficult, and there are many guides on how to do it Smile

Thank you very much

(04-27-2009, 12:39 AM)echosierra Wrote: As I've never tried online gaming with PCSX2, I may be wrong but many games with online components don't function correctly. Either because it's just not supported or all the servers have gone down, I'd recommend searching for the specific game and see if anyone has done it successfully.

SOmeone has, i saw him go online (same game im trying to get online with) using pcsx2 on youtube. People were asking how he did it, and one person replied that he got online with a Gigaherz plugin. I have no idea where to find it.
[/quote]
Smile
http://cid-47d60daecd484d97.skydrive.liv...C_razi.dll (requires WinPCap)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-28-2009, 01:37 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: Smile
http://cid-47d60daecd484d97.skydrive.liv...C_razi.dll (requires WinPCap)

excellent, thank you