2 unusual isseus
Try runinning pcsx2 with
http://www.dependencywalker.com/
and post a screenshot of it after that

I never had any problems with any pcsx2 version on win10 home with any updates I installed since August last year till now.

Also,maybe I miss that part somewhere or I did not understand your post but does a version that work also work after you update your windows or not.
And btw,you can check if pcsx2 is writing something in the log file after you run it,pcsx2 don't write the log after you close the program,it is writing anything new that appear in the console
And you can enable all of the logging types from the inis folder in PCSX2_ui.ini
[ConsoleLogSources]
Devel=enabled
.EEout=enabled
.IOPout=enabled
.EErecPerf=enabled
.ELF=enabled
.SysEvents=enabled
.p\&xThread=enabled

Sponsored links

(03-22-2018, 06:50 PM)vsub Wrote: Try runinning pcsx2 with
http://www.dependencywalker.com/
and post a screenshot of it after that

I never had any problems with any pcsx2 version on win10 home with any updates I installed since August last year till now.

Also,maybe I miss that part somewhere or I did not understand your post but does a version that work also work after you update your windows or not.
And btw,you can check if pcsx2 is writing something in the log file after you run it,pcsx2 don't write the log after you close the program,it is writing anything new that appear in the console
And you can enable all of the logging types from the inis folder in PCSX2_ui.ini
[ConsoleLogSources]
Devel=enabled
.EEout=enabled
.IOPout=enabled
.EErecPerf=enabled
.ELF=enabled
.SysEvents=enabled
.p\&xThread=enabled

I am running the older version of win10 without any problem. I don't intend to spend 4 hours to update win10.
It work after the win10 update and itdoes not work after I install all my program and setting up win 10.My guess is it might
due to the way I setup win10 and software conflict. There are no error msg to take note. i'm tired and I need on site support
and play more games.
Soo ummm,how exactly will you be able to find what is causing pcsx2 to not work if you don't want to update.
I don't have a problem with the latest windows updates and any pcsx2 version so obviously it's something on your end but you don't want to update the windows to try and find out why pcsx2 is not working....you want some to tell you why it's not working on your pc(only...this is the first time I read about such a problem)and how to fix it.
(03-22-2018, 09:45 PM)teots Wrote: i'm tired and I need on site support and play more games.

I'll ask if someone wants to come home to help you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-22-2018, 10:44 PM)vsub Wrote: Soo ummm,how exactly will you be able to find what is causing pcsx2 to not work if you don't want to update.
I don't have a problem with the latest windows updates and any pcsx2 version so obviously it's something on your end but you don't want to update the windows to try and find out why pcsx2 is not working....you want some to tell you why it's not working on your pc(only...this is the first time I read about such a problem)and how to fix it.

I have update win10 from time to time and back to the old win10, my last win10 update was 2 days ago.
Every update took me 4 hours, pcsx2 work until
I fully setup win10 and install some programs. I can't stick to default setting and not install any programs for pcsx2 to work.
Well you are saying it yourself what is the problem
What programs do you install and what settings do you change
The best way is to check if pcsx2 is still working after every change,don't do all of your changes at once and then check pcsx2.

All that back and forward can break your os,or even worse...unable to start it at all if you don't reinstall it.
Get some free time,update your os(if you want)and find what is causing the problem.
(03-22-2018, 11:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I'll ask if someone wants to come home to help you
LOL Laugh
(03-23-2018, 07:20 AM)vsub Wrote: Well you are saying it yourself what is the problem
What programs do you install and what settings do you change
The best way is to check if pcsx2 is still working after every change,don't do all of your changes at once and then check pcsx2.

All that back and forward can break your os,or even worse...unable to start it at all if you don't reinstall it.
Get some free time,update your os(if you want)and find what is causing the problem.

It's difficult but I will try it out in my free time.