(2)would you plz tell me the best settings? game is too slow
Hello
I apologize for the last Thread. in this one I wont talk about bios and plugins just asking about settings
I want to play shadow of Rome (its a playable game) but its too much slow in the game and a little slow in demo and video parts
would you please help me an tell me the best settings for the pcsx2 on my system?
I asked this in the "yahoo answers" but people told me to ask from a pcsx2 expert in this forum
I will be too much thankful if you help me

I'm using version 0.9.6

My system information:
Windows 7 ultimate
CPU is core 2 duo 2.53 GHz
ssse3 ,sse2 and sse4.1 all are available on my system
Memory 4.00 GB
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

If you need more information about my system please go here
thanks for your good software

Sponsored links

http://www.pcsx2.net/guide.php
just apply those settings.
unfortunately, your mobile GPu won't help you (it's abit weak for pcsx2)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
also use the 1888 beta and the march plugins
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Public-beta-builds

dont forget to update your directX
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Thanks for answering
but are they enough to make it fast?
the game is ultra slow
I did the settings but its still the same
did you updated to what i said? also in advanced options put clamps to NONE in gsdx tick native ps2 resolution and use speedhacks (not all only the ones that give you speed)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Did what ever you said but still the same the game has some freeze ups still
I think the problem is CPU because its only use maximum 5% of CPU
the screen is shaking too
use gsdx sse4.1 2693 and tick native resolution and look if that will speed things up for you if you didnt already the same thing.. also what game you want to play? be sure you have updated the drivers of your graphic card also to the latest
yes its better now but still slow
the reason of being slow was CPU it only used 5%. I just changed some settings that I dont remember what was them and the CPU worked up to 29% and now its too much better
If you tell me how to make it to use more percentage of CPU it will be fixed completely
Just tell me how to make CPU to work more
and why the screen's shacking?!
Thanks for your help my friends
The CPU % GSdx shows is the % the GS thread uses, meaning the load on your graphics card NOT your CPU. To see your actual CPU usage, use task manager and check the Performance tab.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I understand sir but how can I make it to work more?
and what about screen shaking?