2008 mbp pcsx2
im having a little trouble getting pcsx2 up and running correctly. When I start the game, its a black window and nothing happens. A few things pop up in the terminal window.. I've tried a few fixes here and there..any help?

Sponsored links

(12-10-2012, 09:43 AM)dingodan Wrote: im having a little trouble getting pcsx2 up and running correctly. When I start the game, its a black window and nothing happens. A few things pop up in the terminal window.. I've tried a few fixes here and there..any help?

Maybe.

The major problem is that snow on the forums messed with my crystal ball and disturbed the images.
Imagination is where we are truly real
hah. well Im on a 2008 2.4ghz core 2 duo macbook pro with 2gbs of ram on lion. pcsx2 0.9.7alpha and im trying to run FFX. just black screen, with cdvd errors in terminal. ill attach some screenshots, hopefully you can see them thru this blizzard!

it seems to be a CDVD error, are you running with a CD ?? or by .iso image ?
file/runisoimage, its not the alpha version on pcsx im sorry.
Have you already tried run another game in 0.9.7, for me this is not working, I'm using the 0.9.6
nope I just have FFX.. would 0.9.6 be better to try?
I think the 0.9.6 its better than the 0.9.7, because the last one won't oppened any game, and the 0.9.6 is working well..The only fault of the pcsx2 in mac, is the GS plugin I think, its limited..
same errors when i tried 0.9.6...
Tried re-dumping your ps2 dvd ?
You may have made a bad iso dump.
Quote:I think the 0.9.6 its better than the 0.9.7, because the last one won't oppened any game
i'm pretty sure Zedr0n will love this Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go