2015: Which hardware is good enough?
How about this?
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6czy6h
Edit: changed link

Sponsored links

Now you only have 8GB ram. I think for highhighhigh end 16GB is default/minimum.

You still have two mechanical drives. The smaller one should be replaced by an ssd.

Did you consider any of the provided part lists? Or the gpu recommendations?

Maybe one should check Z97 vs Z98...
(12-08-2015, 05:35 PM)willkuer Wrote: Now you only have 8GB ram. I think for highhighhigh end 16GB is default/minimum.

You still have two mechanical drives. The smaller one should be replaced by an ssd.

Did you consider any of the provided part lists? Or the gpu recommendations?

Maybe one should check Z97 vs Z98...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nLzy6h
Not sure about mobo and gpu but i am not up2date. Also depends on the money you want to spend. The others probably can suggest more. I think the remaining parts are reasonable. Maybe extending the ram can be considered.
The hardware MUST match with the CPU, power supply and CPU fan!!!!
(12-08-2015, 06:57 PM)TheFirePlayer14540 Wrote: The hardware MUST match with the CPU, power supply and CPU fan!!!!

WTF...Calm down. 

If there are no notes on PCparpicker, then it's fine.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-08-2015, 12:59 AM)willkuer Wrote: Gpu selection: almost all modern gpus work for you. Gpu's are much more compatible than all other modules in a pc. (Except for the power supply) there is no need to provide a compatibility list. Just select the gpu you like (but please a gaming gpu)

I know I need all things made for gaming, I just don't remember how I did this. This is my second time building another serious gaming computer.

(12-08-2015, 08:45 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: WTF...Calm down. 

If there are no notes on PCparpicker, then it's fine.

Yeah, I know, just a tip :/

I need everything to match so I can put everything together so it can fit.
I have a question about GPUs...

Does anyone have a benchmark about the GPUs tested?
What would be the best GPU to have in a LGA 1150 motherboard?
What's the best GPU ever tested in the fastest speed and performance?
For pcsx2 we recommend Nvidia graphics cards because they have better OpenGL performance in the emulator than similar priced AMD cards. A GTX 980ti would probably be the best GPU for pcsx2, but is way overkill and and a GTX 960 would perform very similarly. The 980ti is meant to max out PC games at like 1440p whereas the 960 will play most games at high settings in 1080p.

Any GPU made within like the last 5 years will work in any recent motherboard.

The best GPUs out right now would be the nvidia gtx titan x or the AMD fury x.
GPUs advance so fast it's typically best to just buy a midrange card and upgrade in like 2 years when they are twice as powerful.