21:9 / Eyefinity codes for PSP games?
Question 
Has anyone here tried this? I found this video

so I was thinking maybe someone here has tried doing this? I tried a bit randomly after watching that video but to no avail, knowing that I don't even know where to start.

So if anyone is intersted in this maybe you can try a bit. Though I can see why anyone would ignore this things. 21:9 and triple monitor setups aren't that mainstream compared to 16:9. Also that this would only benefit on emulators since PSP's screens is something close to 16:9. And it's not like you can connect 3 PSPs Tongue2

Sponsored links

Oh yes I tried this long ago.

[Image: K1vqaD0.png]

The logic behid is "simple", and very similar to the Widescreen hacks for the Dreamcast, Ps2 Xbox, Wii-u or Ps3.

Most games will use a static value to specify the aspect ratio, in the case of 6th gen consoles, the most common ( but not the only one) is 1.33333337 witch is the result of dividing 640/480,  represented in hex as 3FAAAAAB, 

Example

Shenmue-Dreamcast

[Image: Nv37qWB.png]

In the case of  Playstation 3 or Wii-U ( and 360 for that matter,) the value you are looking for (most of the time) is 1.7777779 witch is the result of dividing 1280/720 represented in hex as 3FE38E39

Ni No Kuni- Ps3

[Image: J4oLEzg.jpg]

Paper Mario Color Splash( WiiU)

[Image: 5aAsfjJ.jpg]

In the case of the PSP, its native resolution is 480*272 so the value we are looking for to change the aspect ratio is  1,7647058  3FE1E1E2 in hex.

I found that Cheat engine does not like very much PPSSPP so sometimes even when you are doing the correct steps to find the value ir won't work.

Hope this helps.
(09-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Esppiral Wrote: The logic behid is "simple", and very similar to the Widescreen hacks for the Dreamcast, Ps2 Xbox, Wii-u or Ps3.
so simple so I still wait for Conker: Live & Reloaded Biggrin
I was focusing on this instead,

You are free to post yours. Smile
(10-02-2017, 08:12 PM)Esppiral Wrote: I was focusing on this instead,
Bro your clipping fix is so bad that I don't even have a words to describe it  Laugh

(10-02-2017, 08:12 PM)Esppiral Wrote: You are free to post yours. Smile
already posted for xbox version of Shenmue 2 almost year ago  Biggrin
What's wrong with  you? Every single post where someone mentions me or I just post, doesn't  matter if it is an English or Russian forum I've read you going against me... 

I absolutely love and respect your work but you act like a child toward others.

Anyway I was talking about Conker not Shenmue 2 when I said feel free to post yours  BTW I'll be forever great full for that Shenmue 2 X hack,  my favourite game of all times.

Respect dude 

Cheers
(10-03-2017, 10:38 AM)Esppiral Wrote: What's wrong with  you? Every single post where someone mentions me or I just post, doesn't  matter if it is an English or Russian forum I've read you going against me... 
Lol bro because there was only few posts on youtube under Conker video when you say "I will do ..." and few posts on this forum. Every single post on different forums is just you strange fantasy.