24 - The Game
Hey guys,

I try to play 24 - The Game on the pcsx2 emulator but it only works at ~20 fps. Could you tell my what can I change or is it even possible to play this game? And yes I have already looked at this thread:
Another 24 The Game PCSX2 Thread

Sponsored links

yeah, you're not going to get playable framerates in that game. That's one game that doesn't run at full speed on anything
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Getting 20fps is actually already quite good for that game.
Can you post your system specs and settings?

I would not think that you can get nice fps. The question is just what is tolerable for you.
(07-10-2014, 10:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: yeah, you're not going to get playable framerates in that game. That's one game that doesn't run at full speed on anything

The user "st41k3r" said he did it somehow and "Air" said it works for him too.
"Works" has a different definition for dev's Wink
And at that time the definition of "works" was probably not close to current dev's "works"-definition.

Still one can try to improve settings.
Yeah, and Air left 3 years ago.
(07-10-2014, 10:40 PM)willkuer Wrote: Getting 20fps is actually already quite good for that game.
Can you post your system specs and settings?

I would not think that you can get nice fps. The question is just what is tolerable for you.

Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 870 @2.93GHz 2.93 GHz
6.00 GB (RAM)
64 bit
Geforce GT 440
Windows 7
Well then:
Overclocking is your best option.
Your cpu still has some potential. I would do that first before you optimize settings.
(07-10-2014, 11:40 PM)willkuer Wrote: Well then:
Overclocking is your best option.
Your cpu still has some potential. I would do that first before you optimize settings.

It won't help. 24 will run at more than 30fps or so on that.
That's probably completely true.
But some people are playing games like that. (Especially considering the amount of Celeron+KingdomHearts-Threads)