30fps lock on BOTH nightly build and stable on some games
Only way to fix it is to increase "ntsc framerate" to double the desired framerate, but this causes turbo speed. and even this doesn't work on games like Star Wars The Force Unleashed. back in previous builds 60 NTSC meant 60 ingame, now it says 30 G 60 V and it's obvious 30 G means 30 rendering fps. In previous builds games like The Force Unleashed and The Lord of the Rings games truly ran at 60fps, what happened?

Sponsored links

It's never been 60.. We have always displayed the "V" which is the vsyncs per second which is always 60 (59.97) for NTSC, the G is the actual internal framerate of the game, of which 30 is pretty common.

if your game has actually slowed down, it's likely you've messed with speedhacks. Moving the EE cycle rate slider to the left will cause the internal framerate to drop.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

But these games had 60 G FPS before these builds. Also i only move EE cycle slider to the right if anything(but only 133%, not more than that). Is there any hacks that force 60 for games, like there is for PPSSPP?
I found myself how to add cheats, and made cheat PNACH's for a couple games. they seem to work fine so far.
(05-03-2022, 03:30 AM)EnigmaBar552 Wrote: Only way to fix it is to increase "ntsc framerate" to double the desired framerate, but this causes turbo speed. and even this doesn't work on games like Star Wars The Force Unleashed. back in previous builds 60 NTSC meant 60 ingame, now it says 30 G 60 V and it's obvious 30 G means 30 rendering fps. In previous builds games like The Force Unleashed and The Lord of the Rings games truly ran at 60fps, what happened?

i dont think this is the only way to fix this i used vsync on some games and some games i used cheatsĀ 
why do you say this is the only way ??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please don't abuse our report system.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]