360 controller (default plugin) randomly does not register input.
Would one of the other controller plugins available be a good substitute?

Sponsored links

I don't use them, so I can't comment on that. You can try Pokopom ( I think that's what it's called ). Only suggestion I can offer is to make sure the drivers are the latest and maybe try a different usb port. Sorry
It seems pokopom works perfectly.
That's really odd. Don't know what to say to be honest. I guess use Pokopom, it should be a fine replacement.
Spoke too soon it ran perfectly for a few minutes of play and then exhibited the same issue of random buttons not responding. I even tried switching USB ports and controllers with no solution.
That's just eerie. I'm out of ideas, so someone else will have to chime in. Sorry bomblord.
(03-06-2015, 03:33 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: That's just eerie. I'm out of ideas, so someone else will have to chime in. Sorry bomblord.

Could it just be the game itself?
Actually, I remember from the GAF, don't you have two controllers? A DS4 or something?

I doubt it's the game. I've never had issues before. What game? FF 12? If so, no. If the PCSX2 test pad thing also shows issues, something is amiss.
(03-06-2015, 03:35 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Actually, I remember from the GAF, don't you have two controllers? A DS4 or something?

I have a wired 360 controller that I use for about everything. I swapped it for a wired xbone controller which exhibited the same issue. I can try a DS4 if you think it'll help.
Yeah, lets try the DS4. Use DS4-Windows by J2K or something, that's what GAF recommends.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Windows-J2K