360 controller (default plugin) randomly does not register input.
Thanks for taking over ssakash.

Good night Bomblord.

Sponsored links

This might sound odd but could this be caused by a bad rip? Goodnight

Edit: I've actually tried closing and reloading from an in game memory card save multiple times to no avail.
Reripping is good but, before that could you try what I had suggested earlier.

Edit: Thanks for testing, are you using any non-default settings ? And, make sure to post the emulog.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I can say after playing around with it it's a little less random than Initially thought. It only happens consistently when I'm near another item or a raised in game object such as a crate or wall. Even then it still seems to happen in the game world at random. However I can do it consistently when these conditions are met for example if I walk up next to the stone steps at the beach area and try to jump up them my controls don't work right I can't double jump or use certain moves normally available. If I walk away from them they work again.
Did you manage to reproduce this issue on the stable version ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yea it happens on both. I really don't know what to say about it.

I'll just leave it here sorry for wasting your guys time. Since you guys can do it without issue either I'm doing something wrong or my PC has something not set correctly. Thanks for your help though.
You could try reripping your game as a final resort. If it still happens then, report it back Wink
- Refraction
For each 360 controller, original or not wired or wireless ALWAYS select directInput instead of windows messaging even the checkbox needs to be selected. It will work way better I always put it on directinput myself with my wireless 360 controller (Clone receiver, but with the original microsoft drivers) and it works with no issues.
Why don't you use the x-pad plugin, it works perfectly for me with the xbox360 controller.
MB: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 - Intel® X79 Express Chipset
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4960X CPU @ 3.60 GHz / TBF2.0 @ 4.00 GHz
RAM: 4x 8192 - 32 GB Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series DDR3-2133 PC3-17066 CL11
GFX: Gigabyte® Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX TITAN X - 12 GB GDDR5 (GV-NTITANXXTREME-12GD-B)
OS - MS - Windows 10 - Professional
MS - XBox Series X - With Activated Developers Mode

why download any extra plugins, when the official ones that are included work just fine? Smile