50% chance that pxsx2.exe git crashes on startup
Nope have it running for quiet some time now and as i said before it's really only the newer svns doing that nothing else stable works fine too, i have 8 gb ram should be enough.
It's definitely a problem with the PCSX2 git and something else hardware software related causing this.

Sponsored links

So if you use an older got build with exactly the same renderer and settings it doesn't crash?
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

(07-07-2015, 01:01 PM)refraction Wrote: So if you use an older got build with exactly the same renderer and settings it doesn't crash?

Isn't that what we are writing about for 3 pages now? Blink
ah well ok again: I can use the newest gsdx and other plugins and settings and even the widescreen hacks archive in the stable release and older svns without a problem only the newer svns have a 50 % chance of crashing at startup if aero is enabled i cant exactly pin down at which svn this started happening atm unfortunately.
it would be good to pin that down... What is the problem? Why cant you test revisions?
I also see this issue. From my testing everything works up to revision v1.2.1-502-g91fcad0 and the issue appears with revision v1.2.1-504-g05b3301.
Do you have unusual symbols/fonts as Cyrillic ones?
(07-14-2015, 01:41 AM)willkuer Wrote: Do you have unusual symbols/fonts as Cyrillic ones?

Windows English default fonts
if it is pr 504 then it is the cso loading function..But I don't know how it could fail on you rig and on everyone else's not except for localization issues (as the cso loader uses file stuff)
(07-14-2015, 12:36 PM)willkuer Wrote: if it is pr 504 then it is the cso loading function..But I don't know how it could fail on you rig and on everyone else's not except for localization issues (as the cso loader uses file stuff)

I will run any debug versions that you need to help resolve the issue.
Well you would need to have a debugger... So something like VisualStudio would be helpful. (I think currently VS2012 is supported - unsure about VS2010). Then you could just start the build in debug mode and wait for the crash...