60 FPS but Slow Motion?
Can you be more specific which CPU and Graphics Card you have? It is recommended to have atleast a Quad Core that's running around 3 Ghz, but there are some settings that might help you, if it is a Quad Core you can atleast use the MTVU hack which gives a boost and if it says 60 fps, while you notice that it's slower then that you might have put all the speedhacks at maximum and you get a false reading.

Sponsored links

(09-14-2014, 10:37 PM)yogonugget Wrote: Don't mean to be rude, but I would like to know if I can run this or not.

I'd probably have to say if you have to ask then most likely it's a no but you can probably get away with running games that are neither cpu or gpu intensive. I think I had amd quad core back in the day and couldn't run crap but I didn't even have a video card either you might get lucky maybe with speed hacks you might be able to play pacman or arcade classics or something
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll fiddle around with it a bit. I can run GTA OK now, it just gets a tad slow sometimes when there are too many NPCs. First Person Shooters are a no-go, but that's OK. You guys have a good one and thanks for having mercy on the nub.