60 fps on Dragon Quest VIII PAL version?
For PAL you are actually playing at 25(internal speed).
Increasing the speed from 50 to 60 will not change the internal speed.

Sponsored links

EE doenst work for me, speed is the same.

Anyway.. im interesting about the 25 fps playing on PAL, is the same on a real PS2? Can i change that?
Yes it's the same on the PS2 and no,you can't change it.
PAL 25fps internal speed and 50 refresh rate
NTSC 30fps internal speed and 60 refresh rate

Actually there are some PAL to NTSC converters(search google)but they often add some negative effect too.

And to make it more understandable,there is known 60fps patch for KH2FM and what this does is to make the game to run twice as smoothly...normally it runs at 30fps internal and 60fps refresh rate but with the patch it runs are 60fps internal and 60fps refresh rate(making it look way better)

Another example that will really make you understand is the PC games...compare a game that run at 30 and 60fps and you'll see the difference...that's internal speed
Uhmmm.. Now I see, but I dont understand how many players (youtube vids) seems to run the game smoothly... maybe NTCS version? Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xni6tuxA7-U

Anyway, I changed the .ini file (I did it) and Ive set PAL to 60.00 and console says this: with user configured refresh rate: 60,00 Hz... seems to be a little faster but music too, moves too, all is fatser, not that much but I can notice it.
The PAL version isn't meant to run at 60fps. It will run 20% faster than it's supposed to so everything will be play too fast.