A BIG ERROR -.-'
(01-25-2010, 07:04 PM)diegochiha Wrote: bios error,i mean,you should copy your bios files from your old emu bios folder to the new one you just downloaded

[Image: semttulo555.png]

Ermmm Sad

Sponsored links

www.pcsx2.net/guide.php
Read.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-25-2010, 07:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: www.pcsx2.net/guide.php
Read.

wich part?
All of it, you really need to.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-25-2010, 07:27 PM)purple Wrote:
(01-25-2010, 07:04 PM)diegochiha Wrote: bios error,i mean,you should copy your bios files from your old emu bios folder to the new one you just downloaded

[Image: semttulo555.png]

Ermmm Sad

then show us your screenshot of your bios directory if you put it correctly.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
im without words...,anyway as i see after you copy your old bios folder to the new pcsx2 you just downloaded you will have to update your directx too.

By the way and just to state it clear,GUIDES are meant to be READ, specially if you dont know how to use the emulator well,and remeber that emulation requires a brain (im not insulting or anything) im just saying that you need to experiment things for yourselve too,that way you should figure out that if you download an emulator specially this one it wont come with bios so you have either to copy or move them to the new pcsx2 version bios folder.So please..read all the guide beacuse it can answer 99% of newbie questions and solve many other problems as well.Hope you didnt take this comment too personally,i mean i didnt want to bother anybody
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]