A BIG ERROR -.-'
Tongue 
i wanted to play crash nitro kart and the game starded , so far so good ,then ive choose the language , couple of picture's show on as usual , and then , it stops , black screen , i really need some help and fast , please mates Wacko

Sponsored links

Timing problems. Try enabling the ee sync hack and/or iop sync hack (all under speedhacks).
(01-25-2010, 05:11 PM)rama Wrote: Timing problems. Try enabling the ee sync hack and/or iop sync hack (all under speedhacks).

where do i do that ? :|!! :X
*Hint* READ what he posted *Hint*
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-25-2010, 05:31 PM)purple Wrote:
(01-25-2010, 05:11 PM)rama Wrote: Timing problems. Try enabling the ee sync hack and/or iop sync hack (all under speedhacks).

look Mellow

[Image: 2edttw6.jpg]
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(01-25-2010, 05:56 PM)diegochiha Wrote:
(01-25-2010, 05:31 PM)purple Wrote:

look Mellow

[Image: 2edttw6.jpg]
wtf
[Image: semttuloiii.jpg]

I'm so dumb at this , i'm sorry ,but i really need help on this :x
man what you are doing with that uber old version of pcsx2 ?? get your ass over here to download the latest beta and try again Tongue
Btw the thing i say about your ass was a joke Tongue
(01-25-2010, 06:35 PM)diegochiha Wrote: man what you are doing with that uber old version of pcsx2 ?? get your ass over here to download the latest beta and try again Tongue

ahaha , no problem xDDD I will download the new version and see if it works , thanks ,ill post news in like 10 minutes ahaha . Laugh
(01-25-2010, 06:41 PM)purple Wrote:
(01-25-2010, 06:35 PM)diegochiha Wrote: man what you are doing with that uber old version of pcsx2 ?? get your ass over here to download the latest beta and try again Tongue

ahaha , no problem xDDD I will download the new version and see if it works , thanks ,ill post news in like 10 minutes ahaha . Laugh

it's having a bios error ,Lol. :o
bios error,i mean,you should copy your bios files from your old emu bios folder to the new one you just downloaded