A Couple Questions...
1- I know that games ported from consoles to PC tend to have really bad keyboard controls. I want to play with a controller, but all I have is an Xbox 360 controller. Will that work?

2- I've looked but I can't seem to find an answer to this. Do I have to have the physical CD in order to play the game using the emulator?

Sponsored links

Yes. If it's wired, or you have the wireless USB reciever for Windows.

Yes. You must have the disc(s).
1 - Answered

2-u nid to have the legal disc.
make it into a .iso if u dont wanna waste time putting disc into ur computer or swap disc
CPU : Intel Pentium G2120 @ 3.1Ghz
RAM : 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance
Mobo : MSI Z77A-G43
GPU : Powercolor HD7790 TurboDuo 1GB

1. Depends on the game. Most console ports support gamepad, but not all. Modern Warfare 2 for example, does not support any kind of gamepad and you have to use keyboard & mouse (I've heard some sort of controller that only work for that game though).
  2. Theoretically you must have the physical media to play it on the emulator due to legal issue. Practically it is not required.
practically u dont really nid a legal disc to play...( ADMIN TAKE IT I NEVER SAID TIS !!)
just nid the game
pcsx2 admin is against illegal actions
(Off topic: Singaporean English is really a pain to non-native English speaker. You remind me of the days Vietnam Garena was down and I had to play DotA on Singapore server. I spent around a week to understand a variety of newwords such as 'sian' (bored), 'liao' (already). I got a head injured because of that half-Chinese language. I insisted them to use US English but they said US English is crap Blink.)
(08-09-2011, 07:37 PM)xHackell Wrote: practically u dont really nid a legal disc to play...( ADMIN TAKE IT I NEVER SAID TIS !!)
just nid the game

And I literally have to give you a warning just for suggesting that.
(08-10-2011, 06:36 AM)Rezard Wrote: And I literally have to give you a warning just for suggesting that.

-.-
warning level 67%
2 guy go warning me 4 no reason

Quote:2 guy go warning me 4 no reason

learn to read the rules, and no one will warn you again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070