A Fix for Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Thanks, will put it live in a bit.

Sponsored links

I can confirm that this game is running fine with this fix from start to finish. I was able to 100% the game with no bugs other than the game crashing numerous times(But that's the game's fault, not the emulator).
Well, I doubt the game would crash on a PS2 Tongue2
Anyway, this is a 60FPS title it seems. Runs great on fast computers Smile
(11-04-2014, 09:46 PM)rama Wrote: Anyway, this is a 60FPS title it seems. Runs great on fast computers Smile

I said that already, does no one listen to me :c

So yay, another title goes playable. A small victory it is Laugh
People should give the guy rep. Or shadow for discovering.. OP for converting. Not hard , but since no one did it. Very awesome!
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

how to fix this correction ???
(12-09-2014, 10:15 PM)dantexxx Wrote: how to fix this correction ???

just use the patch provided at the first post based on your region. whether ntsc or pal.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Tnx!! Wink
(12-10-2014, 05:03 PM)dantexxx Wrote: Tnx!! Wink
you are welcome, you would have probably missed the first post and, thank lxshadow for finding the fix.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-10-2014, 05:44 AM)ssakash Wrote: just use the patch provided at the first post based on your region. whether ntsc or pal.

Okay where do you put the code? Also what exact code is it he seems to have a lot of other unnecessary characters.