A Fix for Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Thread reopened, topic is relevant and last post is about 6 months old not 8.
Learn to make pnachs here. Read at least section #2.

As cheat use the provided one (only use the one that fits to your region.)
I really wish people would at least rep up the guy. I mean 3... Come on. My kid has been wanting to play this for awhile..
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

People generally don't know about the Rep system. It's mostly older members that give Rep.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
The one who fixed it was "LXShadow" not the OP. Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Ok, had a bit of trouble, but finally got it working! TYTY
Hi
so i am a noob to all this can some one give me a step by step it will help a lot  Biggrin
Do you know how to turn on a PC?

Where should we start our step by step guide if we neither know your problem nor which of these suggestions you did not understand?
(08-29-2015, 10:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: Do you know how to turn on a PC?

Where should we start our step by step guide if we neither know your problem nor which of these suggestions you did not understand?

I'm also having some issues, would you mind helping? Hopefully mine are the same as gubih's and it'll help him as well. I'm currently using 1.2.1 and followed the necessary steps to use the cheat. I turned cheats on in the pcsx2 menu and created a .pnach file with the given code using the program from the thread linked to that explained how to create the file. I made a cheats folder in pcsx2 and added the file to it but it is still telling me there are 0 cheats being loaded at start up. Do you know what the issue could be?