A comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts?
Does anyone have a link to a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts? The only one I know of is this one and it's only for the GSdx keyboard shortcuts so it's missing stuff like F4 to turn off the framelimiter:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/GSDX#Lis...ngame_keys

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I think this would be a great addition to PCSX2: a place where all the keyboard shortcuts are listed. Or maybe implement something like other Windows programs do where they list the keyboard shortcut next to the corresponding action in the different menus.

P.P.S. I would LOVE a shortcut for going into the GSdx settings. What I have to do in the mean time is Alt+C+V and then Up, which although is MUCH faster than navigating with the mouse, is not terribly intuitive either. XD
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

You know what I would LOVE? If people read the readme.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Here is a list I summarized customizable shortcuts before.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Changing-...#pid329029
Oh wow, I didn't even think of checking in there. Sorry about that Bositman. *embarrassed* Someone close this thread out before I shoot myself lol

Thanks for the link tadatada, much appreciated! I didn't even know you could customize! Laugh
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Bositman: Sorry for the double post but I wanted to make sure that you saw this. In the README, you're missing DEL (toggles Software Edge Anti-Aliasing (AA1)) and HOME (toggles FX shader).

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
@Bositman: The README still says 'PCSX2 1.0.0 readme' in the title BTW. XD It's also still missing the DEL and HOME keys.

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/mast...ni.default
Thanks for the link avih. It reminded me to add a keyboard shortcut list (with better descriptions) to the wiki:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/PCSX2#Ke..._shortcuts

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Thanks for the heads up, I've worked on it and it will be committed shortly (I suck with github Tongue )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Did you by any chance change anything else besides the title and missing hotkeys? I had some other changes I was going to point out to you via PM but I guess I can just list them here:
-Update the Coding Team section: gigaherz is no longer active as per what he told me on IRC. I believe arcum42 is no longer active either. Nobbs66 mentioned something about refraction coming back though. Not sure what the status is on Gabest but I believe we can leave him up.

-The Beta Bester Team section. I think maybe you should include the Bug Squad in there. Dunno, up to you.

-The title for the FAQ also says 1.0.0

-Speaking of the FAQ, I would recommend adding the wiki to the 'Useful links' section. Wink

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games