A farewell from cottonvibes
goodbye cottonvibes.good luck with your new work!
pcsx2 community will miss you for sure...

Sponsored links

Congratulations on the new job, and thanks for all the good code!
(11-11-2011, 01:29 PM)abdo123 Wrote: Farewell Cottonvibes , Air and PCSX2 Sad

There are more than 2 people running this project and have done for 8 years previous, tyvm...

Congrats and farewell cotton, youll be very missed! Youve been a big help to us all (other things as well as PCSX2 lol)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Good times...
https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2-playgrou...ist?num=25&start=26

Tongue2

(11-11-2011, 09:45 PM)refraction Wrote: There are more than 2 people running this project and have done for 8 years previous, tyvm...

Congrats and farewell cotton, youll be very missed! Youve been a big help to us all (other things as well as PCSX2 lol)

Agreed. Smile

It is terrible loss.I couldn't belive it when I saw Sad I am happy for you Cotton,all the best in life.
yeah sucks to see a coder leave, but with a job like that it's worth it.
Cotton should still be around he is just leaving the project as a coder (probably with the projects best interest in mind).

anyways good luck! Smile

1st Jack, then you... *sob*
thanks for everything. Just drop by here, from Time to Time...
Good luck
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Goobye and Farewell CottonVibes. Sad
Good luck Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
This another sad day, one by one well and skilled programmer must gone for better live and future. I only can to say to you many thanks for your dedication and your great coding. I remember for 2/3 year ago, many games must play with highend hardware and less compatible but now with many proggress for optimization, pcsx2 had changed to become better and better every day. Especially for your coding (MTVU hack) cotton, now i can play suikoden 5 game with full fps with my notebook where is imposible for 2/3 year ago even with my phenomII X4 OC to 3.7ghz, HD3870 and using every speedhacks option and vuskip. Many thanks cotton.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(11-11-2011, 10:10 PM)rama Wrote: Good times...
https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2-playgrou...5&start=26

Tongue2

Indeed. Tongue

Oh well, I feel sorry and happy at the same time.
Congratulations and good luck with the new job, Cotton. Happy
And thanks for all the hard work you did while in the PCSX2 team.

Sorry for my bad english.