A few minor, but nonetheless annoying issues.
Hello everybody. I'm having a couple of issues that aren't exactly game breaking, but would be nice to fix.
First issue is with Dark Cloud. The game runs flawlessly, but for whatever reason, the audio slows down sometimes, particularly during cutscenes and when I'm in Norune Village(which is a fairly large, empty map atm)
Second issue is with Kingdom Hearts. Once again, the game runs perfectly, but it slows down drastically whenever I enter my menu.

Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
Intel Core i5 3550 3.3GHz
8GB Dual Channel DDR3
1023 MB GeForce GTX 560
ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device

I've attached a screenie of my current settings(I use blend tff for KH)
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Speedhacks are probably cause of these synch issues. That machine is good enough to run most games without need of speedhacks at all or just a small tweak in a game or two.

So, if you have speedhacks active (other than those marked as recommended), remove them ASAP. In the second case, the inverse is true, you may need a bit of VU cycle stealing. Having it at 1 should be more than enough to that game.

PS: having messed with the SPU plugin may be the cause for the sound issues, also.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Hey, thanks for the fast reply. =) I tried both disabling speedhacks entirely and setting them at default (but with VU at 1), and there was no difference. Do you see anything in my SPU settings that looks troublesome?
Im not suprised. Drop your resolution to native x3 and it will be quicker. You don't have the video memory for x6.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hahah damn, it was something so simple too. That fixed it, thank you very much. =)
(02-19-2013, 05:13 PM)Veritas Wrote: Hahah damn, it was something so simple too. That fixed it, thank you very much. =)

Oh, If had seen that screenshot I would not do second guesses Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real