A few suggestions
1. Better Face control for forum registration.

Question about 4 Ps2 buttons very simple.Any noob knows this.Must be something simple but not very. for example something about fights with secret bosses inn Final Fantasy ,so on Smile
2nd question must be about computer use knowledge.
As result PCSX2 team can do faster next emulator release.
And will be not threads similar to this 1
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Need-some-help-ya-know

2. Excuse me but compatibility list very outdated Smile And not all games in the list.

Sponsored links

1 - that would limit the forum access to many people, I don't think that's what we want...

2 - http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Request-t...ility-list
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-14-2013, 12:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 - that would limit the forum access to many people, I don't think that's what we want...
And what you want exactly? Smile Many people...
Hm i see Happy
Not everybody who comes here does so for the emulator, plus it widdles out the few people who don't even know what a ps2 controller looks like. You also forget not everybody has played ffx, especially not that far, I couldn't even answer that question. The main aim of the questions is to confuse advertising boys to reduce forum spam and it works pretty well for that purpose.

As for the compatibility list, we test games when we can and we have thousands to test, to do them all thoroughly, even without sleep, it would take months. You also have to remember if we don't have it we can't test it! This is why we now have a public compatibility list.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-14-2013, 01:05 PM)refraction Wrote: The main aim of the questions is to confuse advertising boys to reduce forum spam and it works pretty well for that purpose.

As for the compatibility list, we test games when we can and we have thousands to test, to do them all thoroughly, even without sleep, it would take months. You also have to remember if we don't have it we can't test it!
No need to be so offended . I can help to test games.
Idea of my post to save time for something better. Its very nice if you as part of PCSX2 team trying to help others.
Thank you for good reply. Now i understand better purpose of registration questions Smile
Apologies if I came across as offended, that was not intended by my post. Happy to help!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-14-2013, 02:26 PM)refraction Wrote: Apologies if I came across as offended, that was not intended by my post. Happy to help!
No problemHappy I'm always rushing with my suggestions.My mistake ! Smile
Yes ,not everyone knows a lot about games.And i was sure this register thingy some IQ test. My English not very good.
Someone can close this thread?Closedeyes