A little help for Persona 3 FES (undub)
it's not really a big problem, on P3FES i have 60 FPS normally but at some events (classroom quizz , summon a Persona (more like with Junpei ...), for save,... )

I have some lag and loose some FPS (going straight to 25-30 fps) and i want to get rid of this ^^

I'm using a Vaio Laptop :
- Windows 7
- Intel Core I5 430M (2.27 ghz)
- 4gb Ram
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Sorry for my bad english (if my english is actually bad) and thank you for your help ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

It is due to your STP. 894. It is rather low. I am surprised you got 60 fps at all. During "Intense" scenes in any game you will slow down. Intense means more then just pretty graphics. It can mean coding that makes you decide many things in a row. Such as a test.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

The cycle rate hack is always a nice option for weak systems but it wouldn't get you to full speed. You can try to max it and check fps.

Have a look/search into saiki 's guide for underpowered systems to get some more fps. I am currently on mobile and can not easily navigate. This will give you another some fps but probably again not full speed.

Put synchronization mode in spu2-x to async mix to avoid too much distortion of sound.
Allow 8-bit textures can give you more speed but at the same time it may do the opposite.