A little help in config please
(04-30-2013, 05:47 PM)billyash Wrote: No hope for racing games, even mine cpu quad at 3.6Ghz games play slow like hell.
Only cpu above 4Ghz at dual can play some racing games. Better play in your real ps2 console dude. Forget your emu until you get better cpu Wink

.....Whaaat? youre saying my cpu sucks that badly that I have no hope of playing any ps2 roms? lol.....is it really that bad lol...

other side question atm then...whats the deal with playing roms on a ps2...spent many hours reading on that too....some say you have to get mod installed or at least get this thing called magic cd or something another site claimed something called game copy wizard could burn discs into format that surpasses ps2 safeguards....anyone know what the deal is on that for sure?

Sponsored links

that is some PS2 piracy bullshits just copy your DVD using Imgburn ( or any ISO maker ) and you can run it (.iso format ) without any of that *****
(04-30-2013, 06:14 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: that is some PS2 piracy bullshits just copy your DVD using Imgburn ( or any ISO maker ) and you can run it (.iso format ) without any of that *****

Seriously? Youre saying you dont need a mod chip or anything else? You can just straight burn an iso to dvd via imagburn, pop it in ps2 & it will play???
Your cpu is not so weak as they said u play games with pcsx2 but in some games u have some ajustment with thire slow fps. .

Iso is the best way to play games of ps2 in pcsx2..
(04-30-2013, 06:17 PM)tsp4u Wrote: Seriously? Youre saying you dont need a mod chip or anything else? You can just straight burn an iso to dvd via imagburn, pop it in ps2 & it will play???

of course not.
your PS2 will have to be modded to play your backups.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-30-2013, 07:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: of course not.
your PS2 will have to be modded to play your backups.

oh sorry didn't realize that he was speaking about running it on PS2 not PCSX2 Laugh
Yeah & that was pretty much the main point of my post, to try to figure out the best settings to use basked on my system specs. Still trying to figure that out. Also I tried messing with Speedhack didnt seem to make one bit of difference, maybe im not doing it right tho....also cant find this clamping mode to none setting....
not much you can do with that old cpu, unfortunately.
i suggest you keep playing it on your PS2 until you can afford a better machine.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Gs plugin-Sse2(Go to plugin/bios selector for it)
Direct 3D9 hardware
interlacing-auto
allow 8 bit-blank
texture filter-half fill blue dot
Logarithm z ticked
Aspect ratio-stretch
Enable Hw hacks-Alpha,sprite,Half pixel Offset,Wildarms offset ticked
Enable shade boost-Saturation-50
Brightness-70
contrast-60
In emulation settings-EE/IOP-clamping mode-none
Vus-clamping mode-none
Gs-Aspect ratio-Fit to display
Try Vu cycle steal slider to 2 or 3.First try 2,if they slow,try 3 (increase slider to 2 or 3 in vu cycle steal speedhack),
Keep EE to 0.