A little problem with graphics/FPS
So in most games, I either have to chose from buggy graphics, seeing certain objects through walls etc, or to play with FPS drops at some weird places. Is there nothing in between? I have tried pressing F9 but it's when that is enabled where I get huge FPS drops

The picture I provided is how some things look without pressing F9. The tablet close to the upper left corner flashes in different colors instead of staying the same color, like it does in F9 mode, but then I get FPS problem. Sorry for my english if you didn't understand, hopefully someone does. I really want to get some more nostalgia by playing some Ps2 games and I really want the best experience doing so. My PC should be able to handle every single emulator setting

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

SPECS:
OS - Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU - Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz
RAM - 16.0GB DUal-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz
Graphics - 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-25-2017, 05:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

OS - Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU - Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz
RAM - 16.0GB DUal-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz
Graphics - 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

PCSX2 1.4.0 is the version I'm currently using

Haven't really changed too much settings, only resolution 
SSX, Ape Escape, Jak and Dexter, Ratchet and Clank, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, doesn't really matter if I list more games since they all have this issue somewhere in the game. Using ISOs to play the game
Could be worth trying latest beta + enabling mipmapping could be a good idea.
Use ogl renderer, BTW.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-25-2017, 07:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Could be worth trying latest beta + enabling mipmapping could be a good idea.
Use ogl renderer, BTW.

Already using OGL. How do I enable mipmapping? On the forum it says that it's enabled by default?
When having everything you said it's a little bit better, but a thing I noticed is that everything needs to be super close to my character to actually render. The floor, buildings etc are really low detailed even when being really close to it