A lot of graphic bugs
Hey guys
I have a problem

I have a lot of weird looking graphic bugs when I try to play some of my games. I added some as screenshots

In many cases there are some kind of vertical stripes (like on the tekken screenshot). they appear often in cutscenes (for example in the naruto accel 2 intro).

And playing tekken tag tournament like this is really annoying ^^

another example is in naruto as well.
There are a lot of different loading-screens. In one of them u see kakashi reading a book. The problem here is, that the book behind the head. That's really strange.

Do you have any ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Are you using custom resolution(Native is disabled)because most likely this is the problem.
u mean in my PCSX2 Graphic options what resolution?
I made a screen of my settings

edit: now I know what u ment. I disabled native and the stripes are gone, that's good ^^ but the other weird graphic probs are still there ^^

Disable Alpha correction,Enable Native,Use Pixel Shader 3 and try with enabling/disabling Logarithmic Z
ah yeah it's working Laugh looks much better ^^
but why works my dbz infinite world and naruto completely fine and tekken tag tournament is very very slow when im fighting? xD

edit: oh when I enable native it doesn't look that good anymore in naruto : /

(04-19-2009, 05:34 PM)Milohiro Wrote: ah yeah it's working Laugh looks much better ^^
but why works my dbz infinite world and naruto completely fine and tekken tag tournament is very very slow when im fighting? xD

edit: oh when I enable native it doesn't look that good anymore in naruto : /

Using custom resolution is like using AA...that's normal.And about Tekken,that game requires more powerful pc
so I have to decide if I want to have those stripes or a less good graphic? ^^
anyway, thanks a lot for ya help
(04-19-2009, 05:48 PM)vsub Wrote: Using custom resolution is like using AA...that's normal.And about Tekken,that game requires more powerful pc

Just want to point out TAG takes more than 5 to emulate, I think it's the tag systm, but it's heavier.

also, Milohiro, if you can use DX10, use it. I haven't had a problem with any of the games you've mentioned
(04-19-2009, 05:53 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(04-19-2009, 05:48 PM)vsub Wrote: Using custom resolution is like using AA...that's normal.And about Tekken,that game requires more powerful pc

Just want to point out TAG takes more than 5 to emulate, I think it's the tag systm, but it's heavier.

also, Milohiro, if you can use DX10, use it. I haven't had a problem with any of the games you've mentioned

not possible haven't got vista so direct X10 is not really imageinable, right? ^^
well, you could have beta se7en, but yea, with XP, not possible. I know what I had for tekken 5, you could search for that post and try those settings. but no promises it'll be any better