A problem with Kingdom Heart
Hello everyone, i've got a very annoying problem with the controls in the game Kingdom Hearts:
first of all I'm using the xbox360 controller and the Lilypad plugin 0.9.9. Here's the point, the game can't read the movement of the D-Pad and the movement of the Left Analog Stick as two different things, so when i try to move my character up or down, this makes move up and down the menu on the bottom left too (attack, magic, items, etc..). So, how can i make a difference between them? thanks in advance Wink

Sponsored links

(04-22-2009, 10:45 AM)Dargo Wrote: Hello everyone, i've got a very annoying problem with the controls in the game Kingdom Hearts:
first of all I'm using the xbox360 controller and the Lilypad plugin 0.9.9. Here's the point, the game can't read the movement of the D-Pad and the movement of the Left Analog Stick as two different things, so when i try to move my character up or down, this makes move up and down the menu on the bottom left too (attack, magic, items, etc..). So, how can i make a difference between them? thanks in advance Wink

You sure you set them up as different controls?
yea the up/down/left/right buttons that are at the top middle are for the dpad and the ones on the left middle are for the left analog stick, so make sure you configured it correctly like that Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja