A question about COD 2 Big Red One
Hello!My PC Spec is : cpu: intel core i5-2450 2.5ghz Gpu:Nvidia 520m,RAM 4GB.I play Call Of Duty 2 Big Red one on Pcsx 2 1.0.0 in software mode,its texture looks well,but it has only 20~30fps.It is to slow.how can i do to get fullspeed?change the setting or overclock the cpu?please help,i really want to speed up and play this game.Sad
by the way,if i play call of duty series or medal of honor series on pcsx2 in 50~60 fps,what is the setting?Thanks !

Sponsored links

Overclock that cpu over 3.5 ghz, and get a good gpu.
That should do it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You can't overclock or change your GPU.
It's a laptop. ;P

I don't see you playing these games at full speed with that computer.
(07-10-2013, 09:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Overclock that cpu over 3.5 ghz, and get a good gpu.
That should do it

if overclock,how to do?
(07-11-2013, 05:21 AM)andy8076335 Wrote: if overclock,how to do?

no idea, I thought you knew how since you were talking about it.

I talked about overclocking since you mentioned it, but I hardly imagine how you can overclock a laptop without frying the CPU (As Rezard Said)

Honestly, If I were you, I'd rather play it on my PS2 than trying to run it on this laptop
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-11-2013, 06:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: no idea, I thought you knew how since you were talking about it.

I talked about overclocking since you mentioned it, but I hardly imagine how you can overclock a laptop without frying the CPU (As Rezard Said)

Honestly, If I were you, I'd rather play it on my PS2 than trying to run it on this laptop

althrough i have no ps2 now,i thank you