A strange issue with the emulator, please help!
I use pcsx2 a lot and i play with it every day, my computer is good enough to play my favorite games with very good speed but this were possible until yesterday...
What happened? I started my game, and i noticed that my games become really slow, now his max speed is 30 fps and i really don't now why, yesterday the game runned perfectly and today is slow.
I also noticed that sometimes the game return to his normal speed but this for few seconds.
I haven't noticed any changes in task manager, my cpu usage is less than 30%.
So i tried to reinstal pcsx2 but the problem persist...what can i do to fix this?
Please help me, i don't know what to do. Sad

Sponsored links

What are you specs?
What game are you trying to play?
What's your pcsx2 version?
Are you playing from an ISO or disc?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-10-2014, 09:44 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What are you specs?
What game are you trying to play?
What's your pcsx2 version?
Are you playing from an ISO or disc?

My specs?if you mean my computer:
Intel inside
Intel core i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM 4,00 GB

I'm tring to play the game hack//g.u. but this problem persist for all games i have
My pcsx2 version is 1.2.1
I'm playing it from an iso.
what is your GPU ? which other games do you own ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-10-2014, 10:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what is your GPU ? which other games do you own ?

My other games are:
hack//g.u. vol1
hack//g.u. vol2
hack//g.u. vol3
metal saga

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you recently update your PCSX2 version? Have you made any other changes to your computer?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(09-10-2014, 10:13 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Did you recently update your PCSX2 version? Have you made any other changes to your computer?

No changes, the same as yesterday, and this is why i don't know how to fix this, i didn't do anithing and i don't use speedhack either. o.O
Try an SVN build and see if that runs better for you:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Check your windows power plan and make sure its set to high performance. Also make sure your laptop is plugged if possible.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]