AMD E2-1800 APU
Just dl'd pcsx2 1.2.1 yesterday and am trying to play FFX, as I've seen, there are many threads on the topic of trying to get this game to play for certain people's systems. Unfortunately, I haven't come across anyone yet with similar specs to mine. I found what I believe to be my processor in the "Works, but slow, may cause problems" list and will be providing SS's of my spec's and pcsx2 config windows. If someone is knowledgeable enough to help get this wonderful game to run smoothly on my pc, as my ps2 is burnt out to ***** now, it would be greatly appreciated and the learning experience not lost.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

The AMD E2-1800 is barely enough to run TF2 at low @720p30.

Sorry, you're out of luck.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Thanks, Marge. psx and FFVII it is then lol
Disable fastCdvd and FXAA and try again if that doesn't help much then, provide the EE and GS values during slowdown.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-20-2015, 08:01 PM)Haightreed Wrote: Thanks, Marge. psx and FFVII it is then lol

No problemo.

Your computer should be good enough for a PS1 emulator Tongue
In the meantime, just screw around with PCSX2. And with other games (games like Sonic Mega Collection Plus shouldn't be too demanding).
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-20-2015, 08:03 PM)ssakash Wrote: Disable fastCdvd and FXAA and try again if that doesn't help much then, provide the EE and GS values during slowdown.

That wouldn't help at all. That chip is just too weak for PCSX2 and it wasn't designed for any type of prosumer stuff like a super-performance heavy PS2 emulator.
yeah, should have taken a look at it's Single thread performance. It will struggle at most games even FF but, it can still play ninja bread man Ninja
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction