AMD FX-9370 Vishera
Has anyone tried to run PCSX2 with AMD FX-9370 Vishera before? Is there a thread that shows the performance?
[Image: 66xk69.jpeg]

Sponsored links

Just take my cpu, overclock it to 4.8 to 5ghz on a stable overclocking motherboard. Then look at the FFX-2 benchmark thread for results.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-CPU-Bench...d-on-FFX-2

(there are a couple of Piledriver cpu's on there that high)

That's how well it will run. Tongue
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

What DaTank said, basically. It'd run the same as any other Vishera would at those clock speeds, lol.
(08-15-2013, 07:59 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: Just take my cpu, overclock it to 4.4 to 4.7ghz on a stable overclocking motherboard. Then look at the FFX-2 benchmark thread for results.

Fixed that for you. The 9590 is the one you were referring to the first time.

Skip these CPUs... With a TDP of 220W they are big, mean, hot and use more power in most cases, than a properly overclocked 8350.

This is because when you guarantee results, you have to give extra juice to make sure everything is always stable. Versus an overclock where the goal is to hit the limits without any slack. (if you get your max overclock at 1.5v, you don't feed it an extra .05v just because in most cases)
[Image: 2748844.png]
An 8350 or 8320 OC'ed to the 9590's range will hit a 220W TDP pretty easily.

Though yeah, there's no point in trying to buy what is basically a factory-overclocked Vishera.